At Westshore Financial Services, we specialize in helping individuals and business owners define and achieve their financial goals through investment knowledge and product diversification. Your unique needs will be discussed, your choices explained, and a financial plan will be structured specifically for you through the wide variety of services we offer.
- Investments: We take your investment planning seriously and will be there to guide you each step of the way. Our knowledge and experience enables us to help clarify your goals and identify the plan that will help you achieve them. We expect your life to change and will continually monitor and review your financial plan and make revisions as needed.
- Insurance: Understanding the various insurance policies and finding the most suitable policy for you is essential. Whether your needs are for individual or business, we will take the time to explain your choices and customize a plan that fits your personal and financial situation.
- Tax planning and preparation: It can be confusing when trying to understand how the tax system can impact your investing and planning. Knowing how an investment is taxed is critical to determining if a particular investment is right for you. We also understand that your life is busy, so we offer the time-saving convenience of having your tax returns prepared by our in-house service, Westshore Tax & Accounting Services, LLC.
- Estate and retirement planning: You may not have the time, desire, or expertise to properly plan for your future and the future of your loved ones. Whether you are planning for or already enjoying retirement, we will develop a plan designed to help you retire comfortably with a steady stream of income. Our professional guidance will help you pass on the legacy that is important to you and your loved ones, and we will explain the details necessary to maximize transfers to future generations.
- Ongoing support and education: Become more knowledgeable about investing with our educational programs including consultations, seminars, and newsletters. Today, more than ever, there is an overwhelming amount of financial information available and it can sometimes be confusing. The resources available will help you learn about and stay up-to-date with your investments.
Diversification and asset allocation strategies do not assure profit or protect against loss.